Friday, October 29, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!!!

Hello all,

It has been four CRAZY months. Andy and I were married on August 28, 2010 and it was the most amazing day of our lives. The day went perfect, all of our most beloved friends and family were there (minus a few who couldn't make it), and we just had a LOT of fun.




Since then, it's been back to the grindstone. Work is getting pretty crazy and I've had to bring work home on the weekends we are THAT slammed.

The girls are doing well. Izzy is loving school and is my shining star. She is crazy smart and I'm so proud of her. She wants to begin taking acting lessons and dance lessons. Watch out Hollywood! :)

Alleyna is my little stinker. She is ALWAYS getting into something. She is so curious and always on some sort of adventure. Just like her Daddy! It's so much to watch her learn and grow.

Weight loss since the wedding has been a little challenging. To date I am down 38.7 pounds, which is wonderful, but I could be soooooooooo much further along if I quit dragging my feet. Lately I have found myself being so exhausted and drained by the end of the day, I just give working out the big F.U. and go to bed. Haha.

I know that will get me nowhere, and like I have been told so many times by TD, "Do you like where you are?" My response, "Of course, not.". TD says, "Well, you're doing a good job of going nowhere. At least we know you'll rock at maintain when you decide to get there." At first I thought, "Wow, thanks a lot a$$hole." but he was right... I was going nowhere, I was staying put. Do I want to "stay put" for the rest of my life? Of course not, life's too short to stay put.

So, gone are the days of making excuses, or putting it off until later, and then later never happens. It's time to move forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment