Thursday, January 28, 2010

CrAzY

Today was an incredibly crazy day! I got to work, and no later than an hour passes by when my sister calls me to tell me that Alleyna won't stop crying and is refusing to eat or drink. (She's had a cold for the past three days). At that point, I knew it was time to go to the doc. Found out the poor lil' peanut has an ear infection, sinus infection, and croupe. They gave her a steroid via injection and amoxicillin for both infections. Let's pray she's doing better.

So, once she was settled in, Andy took over and I hit the gym. Did 2 miles, one each on the treadmill and the elliptical prospectively. I have also found a new love. THE SAUNA. AHHHHH! It's hot, I sweat my ass off, but it just feels so damn good. I feel incredibly refreshed after spending 15/20 minutes in there. You HAVE to try it. It's AH-MAZING.

All in all, good day today. Hit 1120 calories, barely made fiber...gotta keep an eye on that. Good luck to my ladies weighing in on Saturday. Two more days! Make em' count! I'm proud of you both! :)

Peace & Hugs,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment