Saturday, January 30, 2010

Uh-Oh....Spaghetti-O's!

I'm not quite sure what my problem has been these past two days, but I just cant' find an ounce of motivation. I kept track of my calories, drank my water, yadda yadda yadda, but I didn't exercise yesterday. Somewhere TD's ears are burning and he's shreeking I'm sure. EEEEEEE!! Lol. I've just been so dranined with Alleyna being sick and not eating or sleeping as normal. I didn't feel like doing a damn thing. And you know what kills me the most. I HAD PLENTY OF TIME!!!! ARGH! I'll just chalk it up to a bad day, yet remember now I felt at the end of the day. Disappointed in myself. I see Jessi and Sarah dropping the lbs left and right, and that in itself has given me a little spark to suck it up and get going. (SO PROUD OF YOU GIRLS!!!!)

I gotta shake this.....I've got a lot of work to do!

1 comment:

  1. You'll have a fantastic week, and keep in mind you had an AWESOME first week too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete