Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ramblings....

Today was a good day. Stuck to my guns and worked out really hard today. Thursday is weigh-in's so I'm stepping it up a notch. Ya know, I got to thinking....if I can step it up this much for two days straight, why not just do it all the time. DUH! Sometimes, I wonder if that brain of mine is working.

I have a new love/hate relationship with the gym. It was absolutely PACKED tonight. I went around 830pm, and since it's close to UNO, I think all of the college kids come crawling out of their holes. I had to wait for an hour just to get on a treadmill. Sheesh! The elliptical kept me company though. (Yeah, totally didn't make it to the gym at 515 this am. My bed just wouldn't let me go.)

I do have a question for everyone out there....I tend to save the majority of my calories for dinner, over half of them. Would I benefit more from spreading them out more throughout the day, or is this ok? I think I'll have to email TD about this one. I'll let you know what I find out.

So, I did the stairs today at work and just about DIED. Lol. I went from the plaza level to 4th floor, cut across to the second set of stairs in the middle of the building (to take a short breather), and then from 4th floor to mine, which is 8th floor. OMG. My legs were BURNING. And to think, there's a group of people who do this 3x a day 3 reps each! They are training for that Trek up the Tower at First National coming up, but still! I hope to be able to get just from LL1 to 12th floor by oh let's say...April/May. Happy Climbing!

Hope you're all having a good week!
Peace & Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment