Thursday, February 25, 2010

FINALLY BLUE!

Today I FINALLY got my blue bracelet. I'm down a total of 15lbs. Not too shabby, but I could have done better. Like TD said, it's about looking at the past, knowing where you went wrong and learning from it. Now don't do it again! Touche,Mr. Dean, touche.

So with that being said, Here's to a new month ahead (a wedding dress to be bought on Sat-Yay!) and lots of hard work! It's all for three reasons: Andy, Izzy, and Alleyna. And anyone else who decides to come along down the road. ;)

Also, I'd like to just mention that a girl I went to High School with today had some heart wrenching news. She found out the baby she is currently carrying has a fatal heart condition and nothing can be done. God Bless her heart, she has decided to carry the baby to term. Offer up a prayer for her and her family, and the little peanut in her belly. Thank you! =)

Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS girl!! Ok... so the blue is for 15??? Or you just had a ROCKSTAR week? I got mine last week or 2? I was thinking it was 10 -- but i really get confused. Today i gained .2 lbs... :( So i am super proud of you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is 10 :) Red is 20... Is everyone excited for what comes next?!?!

    ReplyDelete