Sunday, March 7, 2010

This might be a novel....

It's been a really long time since I've posted anything on here. So, here we go!

A lot of exciting things are happening around the house. Izzy lost her first tooth, twice! Once out of her mouth, and second in the carpet. The tooth fairy still made an appearance, and once the tooth was found, the tooth fairy told her she could keep it. ;)

I'm doing pretty well with the FAST diet. I'm down a total of 17.2 lbs. I hope to get my 20lb bracelet this week. My grandma gave us her treadmill that she doesn't use. Now I have no excuse to work out when Andy gets home from work later than planned. I used the excuse of "It's too late to go to the gym." WAY too often. It's time to kick it in high gear. Not only is the wedding only a little over 5 months away, but I should have lost way more weight than I have by now. So...that is my goal for March. Lose 15 lbs.

Speaking of wedding, I have been getting a lot done. I bought my dress, the girls all ordered their dresses as well, secured the photographer (shout out to Jessi!), secured the cake, reception hall, and decided what flowers I want. It just seems like so much to do! I have to keep my stress level in check! It will all come together.

Below is a pic of my dress and the bridesmaids dresses. Andy never looks at this thing, so he'll never know. Tee hee.

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?line=d&page=1&style=AD3300

Yeah, it's a "destination" gown, but it's exactly what I wanted. Simple, yet elegant, and lightweight! Haha.

http://www.foreverbridals.com/gownpix.asp?Style=76215

Bridesmaids dresses, solid black with a pool colored sash.

Got a new car...2005 Malibu Maxx LS V6. It's fully loaded, really nice. It's not my SUV, but hey. Once the PT is paid off by the end of the year, we'll be looking for another new car.

That's about it for now. Tootles for now!

Oh! and go NU girls and KU guys!! HOOP IT UP!

3 comments:

  1. You are rocking. 15lbs in March - you bet you will!!! :)

    Love the dress... but you knew that! ;)

    Love the BM dresses. I remember looking at those at Black Tie! Those will look so classy!

    So reception hall - st. e's right?!?!

    Yay! Cant wait - if you need help with anything holla!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, reception at St. E's. I'm sure I'll need help later on down the road. We just might have to have another invitation/program assembly party! :) I'll let you know if I need any help with anything else. You guys are truly the BEST friends a girl could ask for! (aka...that means you too, Sarah!- Thanks for keeping me in check with my stress level!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Love Love your dress!! And the BM dresses!

    ReplyDelete