Saturday, March 13, 2010

Not for the gentlemen's eyes....

Hello all!

What a crazy, busy week!!! Work has been complete chaos this week. We are converting to a new system ( I don't have to, I was trained on the new system only), so everyone is a little frazzled. I am officially out of training! I was assigned my own regional office Friday. I am in charge of anything that comes from the areas of West Virginia, North and South Carolina. Maybe I'll get some cool spiffs, say perhaps some UNC Bball tickets???? (Even though they SUCK this year.) Ah, the corporate life. ;)

In other news, wedding planning is coming a long nicely. We have the wedding cake secured now as of Wed. Still can't decide on a damn flavor yet. Oh well, we have a little over 5 months. (trying not to have a panic attack over that last part there.) Hopefully we can nail the catering and alcohol this week. I also got in touch with a girl I graduated with (Leigh Jacobs) and she is going to be our florist extraordinaire! I'm excited to meet with her Tuesday to see what we come up with.

Last but not least, FAST. FML I hate this part. Lol. I gained a pound this week. However, in discussing it with TD, we are chalking it up to TOM's flight coming in this week. (No joke, that's what he called it. LOL) TOM stands for Time of Month. Hahaha. He says he FREQUENTLY sees this from week to week and I shouldn't worry. If I have been following my plan, I should be down 5-7 lbs next week EASY. Which, I have, so yay!

That's pretty much all that's new and newsworthy. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!

Love <3

1 comment: