Thursday, March 18, 2010

BEA UUUUUU TI FUL!

What a gorgeous day today!!!! Took Izzy bike riding while Alleyna and I walked the track by Lewis and Clark gradeschool. Fun times. :)

Down 2lbs today! Not too bad. I expressed my concern of my weight loss speed to the TD team and I was told to try cutting out an extra 100 calories and up your cardio speed/incline by .5 and see if that helps. We shall see. I'm not trying to turn a progress into a race by any means, but I do have a wedding dress to look amazing in you know. ;)

Speaking of wedding, got the flowers all squared away, as well as booking hair appointments for everyone. Catering and Rehearsal Dinner are this weekend. I also ordered samples of an invitation I liked from an online website. We'll see how they turn out. Everything is finally starting to come together, it's so bad afterall. Now, ask me that same question when we're about a month out. Haha.

Off to go make dinner! Tonight's special...Cashew Chicken with Lemon/Sea Salt Asparagus. Yum-O!

Adios amigos! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment